Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Weekend Update with Elder Young

Hey there!
 
Wow, what a week it has been. There has been so many out of this world experiences with the Lord this week I just feel so happy :) Our Christmas party was this week and we almost had more less actives and investigators turn up than members! it was sweet! I also had to sing at the party :) Then 6 investigators came to church last Sunday! Then last night we had a fireside in downtown Indianapolis called "Why I Believe". It was an amazing experience. Recent Converts speak at it and three of our investigators went with us. What an amazing evening! 

Also I have had some amazing experiences with investigators and less actives this week that have strengthened my understanding and testimony in the Lord. I also have been having some amazing studies in the mornings and it makes me so happy to know that the Lord truly prepares us for what He needs to accomplish. 

I have been working on humility this week though cause as all of us struggle with this, I have a problem with it. But I am finding amazing new insight and am loving letting the Lord shape and mold me. I have three weeks left with Elder Wilson before transfers.... its going to stink. Elder Wilson and I have had such a strong companionship and he has taught me so much! I couldn't have asked for a better trainer!
 
Anyways, I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I love you all and hope the best!

Sincerely,
Elder Young

P.S.- Guila and Billy went to their new ward in Madison Indiana last sunday and have met up with the missionaries! they are so getting married in the temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment