Monday, March 24, 2014

I'm being transferred.....again! (but we don't know where till Wednesday)

Hey Guys,

I am so sad to leave Greenwood! This ward and area have been so wonderful. I am going to miss the people and the work here so much. I know that where I will be next called is where I need to be, though. The area is coming alive. 

On Sunday we had FOUR INVESTIGATORS at church! One of them was a potential investigator that we invited to come. It was a treat. After finding so many different potentials we have started running into those who you can tell have been prepared. 

We had an experience tracting where we ran into a lady who had a daycare. Her name was Heather and she was in her late 20's early 30's. She invited us in but we told her we couldn't cause there was no male. As we talked to her she told us that she had a friend who was Mormon and she recently got sealed in the temple. Heather thought that was so cool and it was something she wanted. She also told us that a few nights previous she asked her husband (who was a former Nazarene preacher) if they should become Mormon... haha he didn't like that very much :) Anyways, she was interested in meeting and it is such a bummer we won't get to teach her but I know the Lord is in charge and he is taking care of the situation. 

I am looking forward to a new area and new adventures that await, and I am hoping that I can continue to grow and become a better servant of the Lord.

Love you all and I will let you know how my new area is going and all that jazz.
Sincerely,
Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment