Monday, December 22, 2014

This made this mama pretty proud! :)

OH! I almost forgot! Mother, you would be proud of your boy. I have been singing in our ward's choir (they have a really musical ward and it has a good choir). And in our christmas program we sang this arrangement of Still Still Still and several other awesome Christmas songs.


Also, there was a group in the ward that sang yesterday for sacrament meeting and on Saturday (the day before) their tenor got sick so they gave me the music and a recording and asked me to sing with them the next day (no group practice before the meeting) and so I practiced like crazy for an hour before I went to bed. When I woke up my voice was strained!!! So in the shower I was praying for Heavenly Father to heal my voice. It was so cool cause after my prayer, I had the distinct impression to drink several gulps of the hot shower water and as I did that my throat felt much better. And when I got to the musical number, I was able to sing just fine! Isn't that so cool!? The Lord can do anything He wants, we just have to trust him :) The song we sang was "Out of the Orient Crystal Sky" here is a link you can watch to hear what it sounds like!

No comments:

Post a Comment