Monday, October 7, 2013

Last Day in the MTC

Hello!

Today is my last day in the MTC! We had an absolute amazing weekend here with conference and all the Sunday evening devotionals and church movies. What was everyone's favorite talk?? I had so many I don't think I can pick one. I did really love Elder Uchtdorf's talk on getting up. Last night we watched the Joseph Smith movie before checking in for the night and it was sooooo powerful!! our district was so pumped after we watched it, we all wanted to go proselyte right there! It was a grand old time :) Today we are just getting packed and getting ready to depart. Our last classes are this afternoon and then we leave for the airport tomorrow morning around 4:30 am. I should be in Indianapolis around 2pm. tomorrow so that should be exciting! Hope everyone is doing well and I am looking forward to hearing from you guys! Getting emails here is way more exciting then it was back home. Love you guys!
 
Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment