Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Week 3 in the field.

Hello Everyone!
 
This week has been yet another great and glorious week. I have seen the Lord do some miraculous things and I am just honored to take part in them. We recently had our ward halloween party and Elder Wilson and I had two of our investigators come and it was a blast! they loved it and we all played touch football. One of our investigators name is Lovell, he is a huge black football player. He is 18 and wants to be a chef. He also plays the snare drums in the marching band. Before he moved here he lived in the getto in downtown chicago. He is pretty much a boss :) When he read the Book of Mormon he cried! lots of great things are happening down here. These past few days my testimony has been tested and tried but I know the Lord is over me and is helping me become stronger in my faith in him. I am out of time but I love you all and next week this will be my first email so i will write more! Love you all! Go out and share the gospel with someone!
Sincerely,
Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment